Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine Goodies

I'm going to gush again about an Etsy shop but what can I say...I addicted.  I stumbled upon Monkey Moo Moo a few months ago and just adore her work.  She is so sweet and her designs match!  All of the items pictured above you simply buy and print out as many as you want or need on your own computer.  All of the items above are $3 or less!!  If you want to add a little note to your hubby's lunch or print out unique Valentine's for your little one to take to preschool or school then check out her shop.  She also makes cupcake toppers, cards, birthday crowns, etc.  I bought her 2010 printable calendar to give to a few of my girlfriends, mom and grandma.  They calendars were a hit!  I love her little note cards too.

No comments:

Post a Comment