Monday, June 14, 2010

The New Captain Kangaroo??



Our dear Simon, the lionhead, is constantly reinventing his look.  You know  like Madonna or Lady Gaga.  When we first brought him home, he had this cute little mohawk right between his ears.  He then started to get his lion mane around his head.  His latest and by far my favorite look so far is his far out 70's inspired porkchop side burns.  My  mom saw him and said he looked like Captain Kangaroo.  I couldn't get a good shot of them with his ears standing up but trust me it's hilarious.

On a different note, since summer is in full swing my posts will be fewer.  We've been so busy and blogging has fallen down a little on the list.  I do have a quick and easy father's day project coming to share this week though so stayed tuned for that.  Also, I made a few design changes to the blog so if you're in google reader or blogger click on over and let me know what you think.

1 comment: