Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Free Printables: Alphabet Tracing Sheets


Miss A started preschool 2 mornings a week this fall and loved it at first.  Now she's experiencing a little separation anxiety that I'm hoping is only temporary.  She loves all the things they do in school (painting, drawing, singing, dancing, listening to stories, etc.) and her teacher is so sweet and fun.  I thought I would try to reinforce some of the concepts she is learning at school at home too.  She's learning to write her name and letters so I found these adorable tracing sheets for her to practice with from Lawteedah.  I plan on printing them on card stock and laminating them so we can use them over and over again with a dry erase marker.  She's got the capital A down so now we have to work on the v and the a.  Doing these kinds of things with her makes me miss teaching.  However, I'm so blessed that I can stay home with my little ones and teach them!


3 comments:

  1. Lovely to hear about Ava's preschool time. She'll be learning quickly! You do right to stay at home they grow up SO fast! JanUK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your website! However I cannot figure out how to print your alphabet tracers. Everything I click does nothing. :( ...Don't know what to do, don't want to teach my class w/o these.
    Confused,
    V from IN

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do I print these off or the web address any help

    ReplyDelete