Thursday, September 29, 2011

Addicted to Pinterest

Image via The Idea Room

First pinned by Cindy Cloyd via Pinterest

So if you haven't checked out Pinterest yet then go...now!!  


I'll wait...


It is a completely genius site that is creative inspiration to the extreme.  As you are browsing the web and you come across images that are inspiring, beautiful, useful, creative, insightful, etc. you "pin" the image to your board.  The image will link you directly to the site that contains that picture so you can come back to it at any time.  I have become completely addicted and can't wait to start making a lot of the ideas I have pinned.  These are 2 of my Halloween favs using Oreo cookies.  I can't wait for Ava and I to make these for her little friends.  I have a feeling that sharing Pinterest ideas will become a weekly post for me.  As I mentioned, totally addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment