Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Family Photos

We are finally getting some professional photos taken of our little family. Steve did a great job taking pics of Ava at the house during her first week home, and we have taken plenty of pictures of Ava. Trust me the kid thinks the camera is her other sibling! The problem is Steve and I are never in the pictures. I want Ava to be able to look back and see her parents when she was young. After all, every kid needs to be able to laugh at how goofy their parents hair and/or clothes were. The photographer looks amazing. She took pics of a friend of mine and the photos turned out great. She does all natural light photos which I think makes all the difference in the world. Using the flash seems to make people look unnatural. Check out her website at http://www.emilysoutherland.com/ . In the mean time here are a few pictures of Ava that Steve took. I can't believe just how fast they grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment