Monday, May 18, 2009

Take Two




Well, this is my second attempt at blogging. The first time around I tried writing the blog from Ava's point of view, my now 9 month old daughter. Great, very creative idea but so not my style. I was disappointed because I thought blogging would be a great way to remember when Ava had all her firsts but I made it too difficult and I wasn't interested in writing. This time around it's all me and my life experiences with my family. Much more do-able! I don't really know what I will write about but I'm sure nine times out of ten it will involve Ava (who by the way is absolutely a riot!)

As for now, life is good. Hubby is home from his mancation, I mean fishing trip and Ava is sound asleep. Oh and Steve finally cut his hair....hallelujah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment