Friday, July 10, 2009

Almost Insomnia?

So why the long silence you ask? Steve and I just got back from our whirlwind 2 week UK trip. The trip was amazing, and I have lots to share with loads of fantastic pictures but I have to get them all organized before I can share with you.
In the mean time...I. can't. sleep. Can I tell you just how annoying this is.! Let me start by saying that I have never had a problem sleeping before. When Steve and I first got married, he really thought there was something wrong with me because I can hit the pillow and be asleep a minute later. That is not an exageration either. I've always been a morning person so I would get up around 8:00, at the latest, when I wasn't working. I needed 7 hours of sleep and I was good to go. Now it seems that I don't go to bed until way later than I should because I try to cram everything in after Ava goes to sleep. Then the little dear is up at 6 the next morning. OK so 6 hours should be good right? Well when I finally do get to bed, I am up at least twice to pee and then it takes forever to fall asleep again. I think I'm averaging a solid 4 hours a night. In my book, that sucks!! I guess my body will just adapt. Hopefully something will give and I can catch a good nights sleep soon. Until I get up some England/Scotland pics, you'll have to look at a few Ava pics :O)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment