Monday, April 19, 2010

Vegas, Baby!

Our girls trip was a blast.  Relaxing and busy all at the same time.  None of us are gamblers, (I think I lost a total of $3 in the penny slots) but there was plenty for us to see and do. 

We saw almost every major hotel.

We stayed at the Paris Hotel, and it was perfect for us.  Very cute and great restaurants.  Not to mention the Eiffel Tower, too!

We ate a ton of food but ironically this was the only picture I had of all our eating.  This was a pretzel from Serendipity 3 at Ceasars Palace.  We also had the frozen hot chocolate...yum!!!

The Cirque Du Soleil show was in a word, AMAZING!!  All 4 of us agreed we would see it again.  It was unlike any show I have ever seen before.   

The Bellagio fountains were across the street and gorgeous to see especially at night.  If only George Clooney would have shown up...

Lots of art to take in...

and lots of beauty to soak up.

Each day, my mom and I hit the pool for a few hours to relax.  Great weather and people watching.  (The book I read was really good too, in case you were wondering :o)

I had a great time with Amy and our moms.  It might be something that we do every other year or so.  New York was talked about for our next trip.  I'm glad to be home and back in a routine though too.  It's good to be a mommy again.  I've got that itch to create and my new sewing machine arrived while we were gone.  I've got just the project to break it in, too.

2 comments: