Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Freebie from Lemon Squeezy

Sharon over at Lemon Squeezy designed this adorable holiday card and you can print it out for FREE.  My kind of holiday cards!  Her style is always so clean and simple.  Love it!  

We're off for a play date and some mommy chat time.  Hope your Wednesday is off to as good of a start as mine is.  The little is spending the night at my parents house so the hubs and I are off tonight for a solo dinner and then Potter.  I'm so looking forward to it :o)

PS:  Our family pics are in and I am completely in love with them.  I'll post some of my favs soon.

3 comments:

  1. I got some lovely book marks from lemon squeezy awhile back Amy. Nice stuff. We are knee deep in snow here by the way!Don't think it's like that where you are! Jan from the UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u

    Dough Rounder

    ReplyDelete