Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Etsy Finds

Image via Fishstikks

Image via Artworks

When we were in Savannah last year I happened upon a shop that carried reproductions of Lori Mitchell's paper mache sculptures.  I bought the little Halloween girl above who currently has a home in our bathroom.  Miss A loves her and keeps asking for her to come in her room instead.  I also picked up one of her Christmas figurines, too.  Since then, I have been obsessed with folk art style.  I currently am drooling over Emily the Cat above.  She's the real deal too not a reproduction.  Hence my hesitation to fork out the money for her.  She is quit cute though.  Don't you think??

1 comment:

  1. I can see how Miss A has fallen in love with Halloween Girl. Think this is the next crafty project for little Ava!
    Emily the cat has got a little something too!
    JanUK

    ReplyDelete