Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Adorable Hair Adornments

I have been having a very blech few days. I can't put my finger on what it is but I'm just not myself. In order to cheer myself up, I went "window" shopping on the Internet. That is after I cleaned out our pantry which desperately needed it. Didn't buy a thing, just swooned over a few items that I would love to own. I noticed I was drawn towards hair accessories. I have been trying to grow out my hair since Miss A was born last August and 14 months later I still don't have the long flowing hair I was hoping for. It is long enough for a pony tail though, and I am so tempted to by some of these cute little flowers and headbands for myself. Part of me can totally see myself wearing these and then the other part says, "Who are you kidding?!" I am thoroughly thinking over the first tiny buds and could probably wear them without looking like I'm trying too hard. Can't though...saving up for some Christmas presents for the fam, and they need to come first! Still these are just cute, cute, and cute!!



Mini rosebud pins from Heart of Light


Golden Swirly Headband from Jennifer Birge



Vintage Peacock Hair Plume from Neva Plume

1 comment: