Thursday, November 12, 2009

RIP Morning Nap

Oh how I will miss you, Morning Nap. We were such great friends. I could get my blog posted during the nap, clean up the kitchen, start some laundry, and so many other things that needed to be done for the day. But, alas, our time is over. Now I have to rely more on your brother, Afternoon Nap. I sure hope he can pull through for me!

Now morning nap time is filled with Ava taking out and putting away EVERYTHING she can get her hands on. I guess the good news is she does put things away but it is still a mess because it's a 15 month old putting her clothes back in the drawer or the diapers back in the basket. Today, after her room was sufficiently a wreck, she proceeded to bring me book after book to read to her. She does love her books. Her way of loving books is getting out every book she owns and surrounding herself in them. Then she will carefully pick out the one she wants me to read and brings it to me. She hasn't caught on to putting books away yet but we are working on it.

She's a great baby and I love spending all my time with her but naps are great too! All I can say is that I run around like a mad woman during her afternoon nap trying to get everything done. Those afternoon naps need to stick around for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment