Monday, November 9, 2009

Lady on the Go

It has been absolutely gorgeous here, so we tried to take full advantage of the weather. Friday Ava and I went to Faust Park to play outside for a while. Faust is great because they have a great playground and the Butterfly House is on the grounds, too. We didn't go in but wandered over to look at the lake and big caterpillar. Then again on Sunday we went back to the park with Steve and Uncle Greg too. Ava's gets the biggest kick out of watching people throw a ball. Needless to say she was so thrilled with the football and Frisbee. Sunday we were in shorts and t-shirts and it's November!! What's next?

I must admit that Ava is so unafraid that it scares me. She was off and going from the second we got to the park both days. She says hi to everyone and just runs from place to place seeing all that she can see. I hate that she is growing up so fast. I also find it interesting how different she is from me. I am shy and not outgoing. I have gotten better the older I've gotten but I'm still not the person I want to be. I'm hoping that Ava will stick with her outgoingness because I wish a could come out of my shell more. It's funny to say that I'm learning from my 15 month old daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment