Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Peony Obsession


I have kind of an unhealthy obsession with peonies.  So much so that I bought this peony perfume from L'Occitane when we were on our Vegas trip a little while back.  That's huge for me because I have worn Clinique's Happy for as long as I can remember.  I am very particular about smells and there's not a lot that I like enough to wear.  I've also started picking out different varieties that I want to plant this fall in our yard.  I can't wait to plant and see the beauties bloom the following spring!!

This morning we headed to the Missouri Botanical Gardens for a whopping 4 hour playdate and had a blast.  This mommy is thoroughly exhausted and way to tired too edit pics for the blog.  The one I did get to was the peony above.  Gorgeous, right?  I'll post loads of pictures tomorrow of our super fun play date.  I'm already looking forward to our next visit. 

Don't forget you have until Friday to leave a comment and enter the drawing for the Snack bag and Target gift card.  At this point your chances are really good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment