Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Home Again and Tech Problems



We were in Savannah all last week and I have tons to share.  However when I let our darling furball Simon out of his cage yesterday, he promptly went to my computer and bit through the keyboard wire in one quick chomp.  I think that was his way of saying don't leave me that long again.  Since then I can not get a single keyboard to work and therefore my computer will not start up at all.  I'm working on it and hope to be back tomorrow with lots of pictures from beautiful Georgia.  

The picture above is Ava helping me pack before we left.  I told her she needed to play by herself for a while so I could pack.  I put the suitcase on the couch walked into the bedroom only to hear, "Mommy, I packing too!"  This was her version of packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment