Monday, September 13, 2010

Lastest Addiction

Recently the 3 closest malls to my house have put in a new store, Charming Charlie.  I am completely and utterly addicted.  It's mainly an accessories store with amazing earrings, bracelets, necklaces, purses, shoes, etc. that are all reasonably priced.  They have some clothes but I'm more interested in all the things that sparkle.  I think what I am really drawn to about the store is the way it is organized.  Everything is grouped by color.  I went in this last time looking for something bluey green and something red.  I headed for those sections and magically I found some great stuff. Ava loves the stores too because they play their music kind of loud and it's all upbeat dance music.  She's jammin' though the store as I look through all the pretties.  In my mind it's the perfect mother daughter experience.  She loves trying on and modeling all the goodies once we get home too.  My darling husband should be a little worried...

1 comment: