Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Recipe: Blueberry Crumb Bars

I definitely had a case of the Mondays yesterday.  I'm coming down off a nasty sore throat but I still sound like a very sick frog.  I've also hit that point during pregnancy where my normal clothes don't fit.  As much as I love to shop, I don't enjoy buying maternity clothes that I will only wear for a few months.  I'm going to have to suck it up and go shopping soon.  Unfortunately, I'm not pregnant during the same time of year that I was with Ava so that means I have to buy some new clothes.  


Anywho, I made this dessert for my MIL's birthday celebration 2 weeks ago and it was a huge hit.  I served it warm with vanilla ice cream and it was more like a cobbler but then I had another piece (shhh! don't tell :o) the next morning cold with a cup of hot tea and that was very yummy too.  Go print out the recipe from Annie's Eats.  She also has variations using peaches and raspberries, too.  All of them sound very yummy.  Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment