Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is she pregnant or just fat?



We have family pictures tonight which I am very excited about.  At least I was excited until I tried to figure out what I was going to wear.  Ava and Steve look great.  I made this little flower headband for her to wear in some of the pictures and she loves it.  She prances around the house swinging her hair from side to side.  Occasionally she will run to get her stool and look at her flower in the mirror.  She's such a girl!  Steve looks great in anything especially blue which is what color he is wearing tonight.

Then there's me.

The six month pregnant lady who's trying to look fashionable and cute with a baby bump that just kinda looks like I ate too much Halloween candy at this point.  Let's just say I'm less than thrilled with my look and I hope Steve and Ava standout waaaaaay more than I do.  

2 comments: