Friday, October 29, 2010

Gooey Pumpkin Guts







The family pics were postponed until next week which only gives me another week to fret over find something more flattering to wear.  It was really windy here and cold so we didn't want to take Ava out and chance getting her sick before Halloween.  Since we had our evening free, we decided to carve our pumpkins.  Ava was super excited and talked about gooey pumpkins guts for 30 minutes straight while we cleaned/carved pumpkins and roasted seeds.  She requested a scary pumpkin from me so the above left was the result.  Steve went a little more kid friendly with his on the right.  I'll try to post a pic of the wee one and the furball in their costumes before Monday.  If I don't get around to it then I hope everyone has a safe and spooky Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment