Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Card Rejects


Last year was our first photo Christmas card, and I have to say that I loved it. Before Ava, there was no reason for Steve and I to send a photo card. Who really wants to see a picture of Steve and I? Anyone? Anyone?? Yeah, I don't see any hands up. Anyway, with the addition of a cute baby to the mix then all of a sudden the photo card was a must. This year I chose a card that had multiple pictures to fill because I had so many of the little darling I wanted to use. I have plenty of pictures to choose from but none of these made the cut. Truth be told, these are actually my faves. You really can't get a *pretty* smile out of the kid. She is either making a goofy face at the camera or staring at you like you're nuts. There is no happy medium with her. These show the real Ava...the goofball that my family knows and loves. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment