Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Day Activities

We got a couple inches of snow here in the Lou, so that means we're staying in.  I know, I know...it's not the end of the world to get a couple inches and we could get out if we really wanted to but there really is no reason to.  I'd rather stay in and be warm and cozy.  We might get bundled up and head out to play in the snow for a while though.  Although, Ava's cough is still hanging on like a champ.  Poor kiddo :o( 

This morning during my daily blog cruising, I found these adorable Valentine print outs from Vale Design (images are hers too).  These are definitely on our agenda for the day. Along with some cleaning, reading, baking, and of course dancing.   Should be a busy snow day for us.  Hope you are all staying warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment