Friday, February 26, 2010

Time for a Little Decorating

I have seriously neglected Ava's room as far as decorating goes.  I put it off because I didn't want her room to be too baby or too grown up.  I knew what I wanted in my head but hadn't found it in the stores yet.  For now, there are 2 pictures on the wall and that's about it.  I don't even really like the pictures that much but I didn't want the walls to be completely bare.  I have a plan to add some white cubes to the wall for her to store some of her smaller things and want to hang a couple more pictures too.  I found this artist and think her drawings are so sweet.  I love them all and think they would look great framed in her room.  Now I just have to decide which ones to get.  I'll make sure to take some before and after pictures of her room as I start to decorate.  Let the decorating begin!!

1 comment: