Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Recipe: Herb Biscuits


Sometimes when planning a large menu like Thanksgiving, I forget to plan for things.  It happens.  This year it was the bread.  I would love to make rolls from scratch but this year I totally forgot so I'm going with plan B.  I don't even know if you can call this a recipe but I'm going with it.  I like these because they look fancy with very little work.

Herb Biscuits
1 can refrigerated biscuits (I prefer the Grands Buttermilk Flaky biscuits)
6 Tbsp.  melted butter
1 1/2 tsp. parsley or dill or whatever dried herbs suit your fancy
Dash of garlic powder
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. In a medium bowl combine melted butter, herbs and garlic powder.
  3. Cut each biscuit into 4 equal pieces and toss into the butter mixture.
  4. After all biscuit pieces are thoroughly coated, place 3 pieces in each section of a muffin tin.  
  5. Bake at 350 for 14-17 minutes.
Serve these right out of the oven and there's no need for butter since they're already drenched in it.  Each little muffin biscuit pulls apart into 3 little sections that are so so yummy.  Not to mention that it looks like you spent a long time whipping them up.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment