Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful



I have so many things to be thankful for in my life.  

I'm thankful for the cold rainy day we're having in STL so that Ava and I could bake our cream cheese pumpkin muffins and snuggle with good books.  After her nap we're watching her newest obsession, Wall*E.  She loves that little robot.  I thankful for having a wonderful husband who puts up with my incredible moodiness lately.  Love you!  I thankful for getting to experience having Ava as my daughter.  I'm thankful God is blessing us with a son in February.  

The list goes on and on.  Let's just say I'm thankful.  Especially for the little moments like seeing Ava's eyes light up on the carousel for the first time.  She got to ride the one she wanted too...a dragon!

Have a great Thanksgiving with your families.  I'll be back again on Monday hopefully full of turkey and well rested!

No comments:

Post a Comment