Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Guts!!!

Let's just say she enjoyed herself...a lot! She was all about taking the seeds out and then putting them back in. I was by myself with her while she was *cleaning* the pumpkins because we realized that we didn't have any pumpkin carving knives. Steve and Lexi ran to the store to buy some appropriate tools. I was trying to clean 3 pumpkins, watch Ava, and take pictures the entire time. Ava loved squishing the guts. She even smelled them and then looked at me and said, "Yuck!" However she kept right on smelling them. She's such a goofball. By the time Steve and Lexi got back with the tools, Ava was beat. I had to put her to bed and then the real carving began. Maybe next year Ava will make it through the entire pumpkin carving process. This year, though, she was pretty content just playing with all the pumpkin guts.

No comments:

Post a Comment