Friday, October 2, 2009

Yarn Love

Check her out

Drool over her yarns here

Yummy yarn here too

I have a problem with buying way more yarn than I can use. The sad thing is I only know how to knit scarves and the plain old boring kind at that!! I have made a new rule for myself that I can't buy any more yarn, as tempting as it may be, until I have made something out of the current yarn that I have. It's just so darn hard when there are so many beautiful yarns out there calling my name. Oh well...I can still look. The last pic is of my current yarn that is waiting to be turned into something warm and cozy. I'd love to make a hat out of it but that would require teaching myself how to knit a hat, and I just don't think I have the patience for that now. Too many other fun fall things to be doing outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment