Friday, October 9, 2009

Show Me Your Teeth

I've been working with Ava on brushing her teeth and smiling. She's little miss serious every time a camera comes out and most of the pictures we have of her she looks like a sourpuss. She really is quite the opposite. She loves to laugh and giggle and often times cracks herself up. We also brush her teeth every night, which she loves, but I want her to "show me her teeth" to make the job a little easier. When I ask her to show me her teeth, this is the face I get. Needless to say, it's not helping with the teeth brushing or the smiling. She was rolling around on the couch when this was taken and thought it was soooo funny when I wanted to see her teeth. She's such a little ham bone.

We had plans to go apple picking tomorrow but it's been raining here for the past 29 hours, so I'm thinking those plans are thwarted again!! We tried to go a couple weekends ago but it rained then too. Apple picking might not be in the cards this year, and I'm more than a little bummed about that. We do have plans to hang out with some friends tonight though, so that should be a good start to this dreary weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment