Friday, October 23, 2009

Spooky Spiders

The great thing about reading blogs is finding new resources which I love! I say read but really I am a visual person so I look at the pictures. There are a few really well written blogs that I do read but most that a peruse daily are more for visual ideas. I can't remember whose blog I was browsing but they mentioned a website that they found, so naturally I clicked to check it out. I was so glad I did because it has so many ideas!! The website is called Bright Ideas and contains so many cute and creative ideas using candy. How fun, right? Most of the fun recipes call for the good stuff too. You know like Twix, Snickers, M&Ms, etc. All candy that is easy to find and not hard to eat the left overs. I made these adorable spider cupcakes for the soup party which seemed to be a big hit with the kiddos. This was my first little guy and I goofed on his eyes. The M is facing out when it shouldn't be...oops! I'm sure the kids didn't notice my one eyeball goof. I'm trying to come up with a reason to make the cute pumpkin cookies on the front of the website now. Just too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment